Sunshine Reboot server lost item very rare.

Sonia Sonia

Sunshine Reboot server lost item very rare.

Hello Sysop, i have problem.. Sorry im french and my english are litlle bad.
The  player bReitx are droped scroll of black guardian for me, i going to take the scroll but server are reboot so i can't take it the scroll please i need. Please restore my parchment please because we had farm for more than 3 hours and the drop rate are very hard thank you su much. I hope it is possible, You can watch Breitx's log just a little 1pm pm French time to check, Thank you
That the blood of my enemies travels my way..
Sonia Sonia

Re: Sunshine Reboot server lost item very rare.

And server are crash since 20 minutes :)
That the blood of my enemies travels my way..
Trollface Trollface

Re: Sunshine Reboot server lost item very rare.

Nobody care
Trololololololo
Majin Majin

Re: Sunshine Reboot server lost item very rare.

And. ....he's back!  Trolololooooo