So done

Seve Seve

So done

Not wanting to deal with CNNB anymore. So tired of them camping the bosses and killing me as soon as they log in with no consideration for others.

Asshole like that going to make this server desolate like the others.

I'm done.  Anyone want Nevada and my other accts let me know.
Goku SysOP Goku SysOP

Re: So done

log on so i can revoke your pvp so u cant kill or be killed
Another player Another player

Re: So done

Honestly think there should be an NPC in each town that could turn your PVP off and on. so if this is happening often, you can get it changed and then go about your business.
Is this possible? or is it a bad idea?
renjer renjer

Re: So done

There's an option on the website now. C'mon back
Goku SysOP Goku SysOP

Re: So done

An NPC in each town would cause insane abuse, there's an option on site and 48 hour limit to switch back