Noobie again

Majin Majin

Noobie again

I've been away for 4 months and man things have changed! We must thank Matthew for the time he spends around here. .kudos my friend!
Im downloading new version and will catch up with the new content.
Turning pvp on and off is good, specially since there is a 48h change back time.

Ps: the pvp v1 server was shut down and will be used as a testing ground for v4,  Few guys played there (me included) but the decision to spend ime in the crowns Jewel (v4) is totally fine.
Trollface Trollface

Re: Noobie again

pvp Where!?!?!?
Trololololololo