Griefers

Player One Player One

Griefers

Okay, I really didn't want it to come to this, but this player has left me no choice.

I wanna address the elephant in the room.

There appears to be a griefer (only one that i've come across) I wont say their name, they know who they are and now has a chance to fix this for us. going AFK at the Templars in LH on the stairs, causing all Templars to target him. Multiple people have made a mention of it. I reckon make the area PVP so we can fuck this player off (i'd rather this so we don't have to hassle Matt every day to make him move).

This player stays there all day long, only moves now and then to level and seraph. It's just frustrating and this kind of behaviour really shouldn't be present here.

Thanks.

lkerhsien lkerhsien

Re: Griefers

Lol. I met him too. Kinda frustrating as I can't level up my alt that day due to that.
Another player Another player

Re: Griefers

good to see this is still happening.
any way to implement an auto timed AFK mode which makes your char unable to spawn anything or be targeted by monsters?
Then make the LH Stonehenge a pvp zone? Also as an added bonus set their AC and resists to 0? so they can be removed.

Oh well, we can dream.
Sick of this JYL and JYH and all his other bullshit names stopping people from doing stuff.
Majin Majin

Re: Griefers

I belive it is fixed cause you get a little tp at the first step. Anyways. ..when this happens, post the name. .. why hide a guys identity?