Goku Sysop Please read

alaska alaska

Goku Sysop Please read

Hey its Dustin from Alaska.

you know who I am.

my friend donated 500 bucks to the server which helped buy the processor you wanted :)

I was also "Alaska GM" and really good at scripting pain-stakingly hard to plan maze events and world cataclysms.

I keep getting on your server to play and am BORED to death because I slingshot forward in levels, only to be held back

by the same quests vircom put in in 1999.

you need a webshop or something, so we can just pay some dollars to get past that shit.

I like working on new builds, and I like new content, thats why im here and have been here on and off, for sooo long.

MATT i know youre busy, but shoot me an email, id really like to help drag people here, and keep them interested.

EMAIL ME GOD DAMNIT :)

hiflags@yahoo.com
someone someone

Re: Goku Sysop Please read

Unfortunately we were already promised "heaps of people daily" by the idiots who made a vote to push the server this way..
now look how great that is going! :D

Sooooo nobody will believe you anymore than the last guy now. sorry buddy.
alaska alaska

Re: Goku Sysop Please read

no one has to beleive me, Matt knows who I am...

Ive already brought several players in the past, like Jester and Drowsy, they played a lot and I brought them.

I brought a few more too. (as im sure most of us have, its a cool server)

--------------------------------------

what I meant by get people on and keep them on, is that I can dedicate time and effort to being around to solve problems,

or write events,

check msg boards,

and generally be a helpful presence on the server.

THE MAIN REASON PEOPLE DONT PLAY IS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS PLAYING! IF YOU WANT TO STOP PEOPLE FROM LOGGING OFF RIGHT AWAY, we will need people there, to push, entice, and excite.

seriously i log off because i aint about to play t4c AGAIN, and by MYSELF.
alaska alaska

Re: Goku Sysop Please read

make a server schedule, where 2-3x a week you can hold crazy events, and rewards dont have to be OP, you can, for instance, make custom skinned items (like change goblin leather armor to look like platemail) so a noob can look cool. or make a staff look like a bow, just to look awesome, ya know?

its a pain in the ass, and then youre eventually left with useless items in your t4c editor, but its a reason to play, and to participate.

that might be a dumb example of the prizes you can entice people to play more with, but I DO think that this server would benefit from a SCHEDULE!

do different pvp related events on mondays, and mob/misc/fun events on thursdays! a same time, every time.
luna luna

Re: Goku Sysop Please read

wow to me the problem is how mages get all the gear drops then fighters and archers seem to get next to nothing.

mages are already OP with the spells plus updated spells.  how about spreading the love for ppl that dont want to be a mage
someone someone

Re: Goku Sysop Please read

WHOA!! hold the front door!!

Dont you dare try and suggest making the game slightly beneficial for any other classes/playstyles!! thats silly! how dare you! HAHAHAHAHA.

I Too agree.
lkerhsien lkerhsien

Re: Goku Sysop Please read

Sounds great to have events on and off.
Majin Majin

Re: Goku Sysop Please read

Play with us! Don't play by yourself!
Trollface Trollface

Re: Goku Sysop Please read

Pufff .... I helped Matt a lot on server and never ask him for GM and Benefit blow jobs...
Me and outher friends did server time ago and helped matt with some bugs and game issues...
Play the game have fun
If you really want make donation do it and don't expect anything in return....
We play this game because we love it ...
I think Mat will love if you make some donation so he can make some cum shot's :D!

Att

Troll and still trolling
Trololololololo