Delilah and curse removal (SH good acess)

Azarius Azarius

Delilah and curse removal (SH good acess)

Hi there,

Im trying to figure out why Delilah wont remove my balork's mark (silver feather reward). I completed the 6 royal key quest and gave Delilah the cuthana. I tried to say curse or Remove balork's mark but she keep telling me the demon is deep somewhere in Arakas (as if I did not kill it).

So I returned to kill Balork and then headed back to her but still she wont give me the silver feather.

Any idea? Help!

other info:
Yes I did swear fealty to Chamberlan Thomar and I am Champion of light.
I am lvl 49, (does I need to be 50 or its only required for Zhakar's teleport?)